The 2021 General Village Election for Village Justice will be held on Tuesday, March 16, 2021. The polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the lower level of Cedarhurst Village Hall.
To help ensure everyone’s safety and minimize the potential for infection, we will enforce “Safe Voting” guidelines.
- Everyone over the age of 2 entering Village Hall, including people who have been fully vaccinated or who had Covid within the last 90 days, must wear a mask.
- Maintain at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) of distance from others.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available. Use it liberally before and after touching common surfaces, such as door handles and voting machines.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Use hand sanitizer after you sneeze or cough, before touching any surfaces.
- Don’t linger indoors when you have finished voting. We want to keep our indoor occupancy to a minimum. If you meet someone that you want to talk with, please have that conversation outdoors.
- We will sanitize pens between voters. However, you may prefer to bring your own black pen with you so that you can avoid sharing pens that have been used by others.