The following in a list, of parking spaces provided for the disabled within the Village of Cedarhurst:
- Nine spaces in Area #1 between Spruce St.& Washington Ave.
- Five spaces in Area #2 Off Cedarhurst Ave., South of Central Ave.
- Five spaces in Area #3 Between Willow Ave. & Chestnut St.
- One space in Area #4 At LIRR Station.
- Three spaces in Area #5 Behind the Village hall, Cedarhurst Ave.
- Two spaces in Area #6 Central and Maple Avenues.
- Three spaces in Area #7 Adjacent to Post Office between Grove & Prospect Avenues.
- Two spaces in Area #8 Parallel to the Railroad track on Pearsall Ave.
- Two Spaces in Area #9 Willow Ave. between Cedarhurst Ave.& Spruce St.
- One Space in Area #10 Washington Ave. across from Firehouse
- Four on McGlynn Place, between Central Ave. & Chestnut St.
- Four on Locust Avenues between Central Ave. & Broadway
- One on Bayview Avenue, off West Broadway
- One on Cedarhurst Avenue, between Hudson Ave. & Park Place.
- One on Chestnut Ave. between Cedarhurst Ave. and Spruce St.
- One Clinton Ave. between Court Ave. and Fifth Ave.
THE ABOVE LIST DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PRIVATE PARKING FIELDS, WHICH ALSO HAVE SPACES FOR DISABLED PARKING.